About

St Peter’s church, September 2014

Founded in 1875, Saint Peter’s Church had been serving its parish in Bishop Auckland for over 130 years. Now sadly closed, the church was the centre of a thriving community with many local shops. It is steeped in local history, and embodies the traditions of the Church of England.

The page aims to keep some of the memories alive.

Leave a Reply